Last day of month and ...
Oh man, reporting financial stuff and expenses to my boss is like trying to explain rocket science to a goldfish. But hey, it's all part of the job, right?
Basically, I keep track of all the expenses and revenue for the building and make sure everything is accounted for. Then, I put all the numbers into a fancy-schmancy report and send it off to my boss. I try to make it as easy to understand as possible, so I use lots of charts and graphs. (Because let's be real, who doesn't love a good pie chart?)
But you wanna hear a pun? Okay, here it is: Sometimes, the numbers don't add up, and it feels like I'm stuck in an episode of "The Twilight Zone." But don't worry, I always find the missing piece of the puzzle and balance those books like a pro.
Comments
Post a Comment