My gut feeling on gutter cleaning
Let me tell you about the time I helped the maintenance team find a contractor for gutter cleaning. It was a rainy day and I was in my office sipping on my coffee, when I heard the maintenance guys grumbling about how expensive the quotes were for the job. I could see they were getting frustrated, so I thought I'd step in and offer my assistance.
I put on my detective hat and got to work. I spent the next hour or so scouring the internet for the best deals on gutter cleaning services. I called a few contractors and negotiated some prices. Finally, I found a guy who seemed perfect for the job. He was a little quirky, but hey, who isn't?
When the maintenance team met with the contractor, they were pleasantly surprised to find out that he was charging a fraction of what the other companies had quoted them. They couldn't believe their luck and thanked me for my help.
Fast forward a few days and the job was done. The gutters were clean and the maintenance team was happy. But that's not the end of the story. A few days later, I got a call from the contractor. He thanked me for the referral and said he had such a great experience with our building that he wanted to offer us a discount on any future services we might need.
I was thrilled! Not only had I saved the building some money, but I had also made a new friend. Who knew that being a building manager could be so rewarding?
Comments
Post a Comment